Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Start of Wedding Season

Wedding Season has officially started for my Mom & Dad!   This weekend, they left me to play with my friends Aly & Shep at Tara & Adam's house while they flew to north Jersey to go to Jackie & Steve's wedding.  


I'm pretty jealous I didn't get to go.  Mom and Dad said the reception was very elegant and everything was amazing.  Gloved waiters greeted guests at the door with trays of cocktails.  (of course I would be more excited if it was some sort of meat treat, but apparently there was plenty of that inside at the cocktail hour).   There was also lots of dancing with a GREAT band - the night started with dancing, then a break for the first course, then more dancing, then a break for the salad, then more dancing, then a break for dinner, then even MORE dancing and delicious cake and an entire room filled with desserts.  But the best part?  The PHOTO BOOTH: 


(these are Mom & Dad's wedding buddies this year - Shawn & Ryan.)

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW MR. & MRS. BALASSONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha. I have to remember to show you the other pictures. Those are actually pretty good!

    ReplyDelete