Monday, September 13, 2010

10 Days of Summer

Sadly, there are only 10 days of summer left. 
It's been such a GREAT summer, 
I'm sad to see it go!


For the next 10 days, 
in no particular order,
I am going to share some of my favorite memories from Summer 2010:


Memorial Day Weekend


I had a HOUSEFUL 
of friends to play with!


Shawn & Ryan came Thursday from MAINE,


Becky & Eddie arrived in the wee morning hours of Friday from D.C.,


and Becky, Colin, and Finn arrived Friday night, driving from CT!




I got to go to the beach a lot, learn about what bros love, us ladies killed the guys in flip cup, we got dressed up for a cocktail party, and it was my first time ever ON A BOAT:
Unfortunately, none of us had any idea what we were doing Captaining the boat, we drank a LOT of beer and sweet tea vodka, and the ocean was way too choppy for a pontoon boat... Luckily, we all made it home in one piece (well, we did lose my new leash).


We also celebrated Shawn's birthday, 






got fingerblasted,




experienced Ryan's awesome lemonade,
and I got to play (gently) with Mr. Finn!

I hope they all come back next summer!

3 comments:

  1. Liz/Isa... you both are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Plus, I look super special in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only way not to feel sad about summer ending is to start the fall out in NEW ORLEANS!!!! Can't wait to see you in 10 days!

    ReplyDelete