Friday, September 17, 2010

6 Days of Summer

6 Days to go, and I'm remembering all the fun puppy playmates I had this summer!


Mom and I walked with Liss & Shirley on the beach a lot of mornings (have I mentioned that is my FAVORITE thing to do, EVER?)


I got to play with Bradley & Riggins at Gramma's house in Connecticut when I was there in June, and saw my friend Neeva too




Then, friend Jackson stayed with me for a while. 














In August, I had a houseful of puppies to play with!  First, my friend Neeva and my new role model Puka came to stay for a Week!


(something is wrong with my photo uploader - BOO - I'll have to share more pictures of Puka Dog & Neevers later, stay tuned...)


Then, Cloey joined us too!  










Such fun and so many friends, new and old! 





















1 comment:

  1. Can't believe someone still uses a chain choke collar. Great Danes are big but a young one like that could easily learn to walk on a leash. How cruel.

    ReplyDelete